Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Special Beauty Coupons 60% OFF ULTA Heat Resistant Tote and Holder

Save 60% Ulta beauty coupons on ULTA Heat Resistant Tote and Holder November 2016.


This ULTA Heat Resistant Tote and Holder drop from $25.00 to $9.99 at Ulta.

Ulta's Heat Resistant Tote and Holder is the perfect storage solution. It features a black exterior with pink interior and includes ten compartments. 100% polyester.

Product Reviews:

By Medusa lo
from Deltona FL: I love this! I use it for hair tools and products and the material is perfect for when your tools are still hot, very spacious inside but the size of the tote isn't obnoxiously large try where it takes up alot of space it could fit anywhere!!
-I'M. A REAL PERSON WITH HONEST AND REAL REVIEWS COMPLETELY MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED

By Tara
from Pikeville, KY: This is the best holder I've ever used for my hair styling tools. The middle pockets hold my hair dryer, straightener, and curling wand and the outside pockets allow me to store my brush, comb, hair spray, mousse, rubber bands, etc. You name it and this holder can store it. One of my favorite purchases from ulta!! So good, that I bought 2 more to gift for Christmas!!

More ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment